Originally from github issue:
As poobrains matures, it's sensible to finally add some tests.
Flask has some testing stuff built-in - use it!
What can even be tested?
- CRUD (directly via ORM, via web and via CLI)
- This should be possible to do automagically for every
Storable, i.e. to supply some automated tests for developers using poobrains
- Form/CLI validation and coercion
- ForeignKey cascade on update/delete (when #\2 is fixed)# ADD LINK TO GITEA ISSUE
- Whether permissions work as intended
- HTTP status codes
- Do nonexistant pages actually throw a 404?
Issue from 2017 that was never updated. A good chunk of this should be implemented by the testing module, which at least tests installation, CRUD and permissions.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?