- Implements invite-based registrations
- Offers dynamically generated installation/registration guides for every defined OS/client combination.
- Provides ConverseJS web-based XMPP client as fallback
- Renders markdown articles
- SCSS integration
- looks spiffy, but has no JS except for Converse
What you don't need is a database. :)
Code is currently a wee bit messy and not terribly well suited to customization. This is supposed to change in order to make it easier for others to set up invite-based XMPP services.
In particular, we want to:
* Make the site easily extensible (routes, assets, content – the works) * Make all integrated templates and assets overridable * Make the whole thing a bit cleaner * Add CLI command to automatically pull ConverseJS resources * Package the whole thing for easy installation
No time to write a proper guide.
For now, you can check out Flasks deployment docs if you get stuck.
- A config.py (look at config.py.sample)
- An HTTP server, commonly nginx or Apache
- Something that talks WSGI
- The contents of this repository
chdir = /path/to/xmpp-site # unix socket uwsgi listens on socket = /tmp/xmpp-site.sock wsgi = main:app